Build your career with this Mulesoft Training. The course is specially designed for developers, architects and API designers who want to get hands-on experience with the Anypoint Platform
Build your career with this Mulesoft Training. The course is specially designed for developers, architects and API designers who want to get hands-on experience with the Anypoint Platform. You’ll learn to create, build, test, debug, and manage Mule4 APIs and integrations from Anypoint Platform to Anypoint Studio. Sign up for this course, to learn Mule step by step from basic to advanced and clear the Mule certification.
There is a huge demand for skilled MuleSoft professionals across the industries. We recommend this MuleSoft course for the following professionals in particular:
- System Administrators
- Software Professionals
- Aspirants looking for a career into data integration.
MuleSoft, provider of the world’s most widely used integration platform for connecting Enterprises. According to Enlyft, more than 5,949 companies use MuleSoft. The demand for talented MuleSoft professionals is great worldwide with tremendous opportunities. Learning MuleSoft will put you ahead of the curve when looking for opportunities. To gain a competitive advantage over others, you must sign up for Icronix industry-recognized MuleSoft course.
Following are the prerequisites for learning Mulesoft:
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Fundamental Knowledge of different data formats like JSON, XML, and JSON.
- In-depth understanding of different integration technologies like JMS, REST, HTTP, SOAP, etc.
Following are the different Mulesoft Certifications:
- Mulesoft Certified Developer-Level1(Mule4)
- Mulesoft Certified Developer-Integration and API Associate(Mule3)
- Mulesoft Certified Developer- Level1(Mule4) Delta
- Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
- Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect
Mulesoft Course Content
Icronix Mulesoft Course content comprises topics like Anypoint Platform Components, APIs with RAML, Connecting to databases through the connector, Building, and Testing Mule Applications, Deploying Mule Applications in the CloudHub, Mule Expression Language, etc.
- Identifying the problems in IT industry today
- Introduction to application network is and its benefits
- Introduction to build an application network using API-led connectivity
- Introduction to web services and API’s
- Introduction to API directories and portals
- How to make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
- RAML (Restful API Modeling Language)
- Defining APIs with RAML
- Crating Mock APIs to test their design before they are built
- Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Anypoint Exchange
- Creating API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
- Define Mule applications
- Define flows
- Define messages
- Define message processors
- Create flows graphically using Anypoint Studio
- Building, running, and testing Mule applications
- Connect to databases using connector
- Graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
- Create RESTful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
- Connect API interfaces to API implementations
- Options for deploying Mule applications
- Use properties in Mule applications
- Deploy Mule applications to CloudHub
- Create and deploy API proxies to CloudHub using API Manager
- Restrict access to API proxies
- Log message data
- How to debug Mule applications
- Read and write message properties
- Mule Expression Language (MEL)
- Write expressions with MEL
- Create variables
- Create reference flows and subflows
- Pass messages between flows using the Java Virtual Machine (VM) transport
- Investigate variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
- Encapsulate global elements in separate configuration files
- Explore the files and folder structure of Mule projects
- Consume RESTful web services with and without parameters
- Consume RESTful web services that have RAML definitions
- Consume SOAP web services
- Use DataWeave to pass parameters to SOAP web services
- Different types of exception strategies
- Handle messaging exceptions in flows
- Create and use global exception handlers
- Specify a global default exception strategy
- Route messages based on conditions
- Multicast messages
- Filter messages
- Validate messages
- Write DataWeave expressions for basic and complex XML
- Write DataWeave expressions for JSON
- Write DataWeave expressions for Java transformations
- Store DataWeave transformations in external files
- Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
- Use DataWeave operators
- Define and use custom data types
- Call MEL functions and Mule flows from DataWeave transformations
- Connect to SaaS applications
- Connect to files
- Poll resources
- Connect to JMS queues
- Discover and install connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
- For each scope to process items in a collection
- Batch job element (EE) to process individual records
- Trigger batch jobs using polls
- Use batch jobs to synchronize data from legacy databases to SaaS applications
- Use a software project management tool
- Manage dependencies
- Maintain Mule source code
- Develop with best practices
Frequently asked questions
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
In case you are not able to attend any lecture, you can view the recorded session of the class in Icronix . To make things better for you, we also provide the facility to attend the missed session in any other live batch.
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Yes, we accept payments in two installments.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.